Diet Lose Weight ZEN BODI Recipes
Here you’ll find delicious PFC-Approved recipes for the Detox, Ignite and Thrive phases of the ZEN Project 8 Program
Garlic Salmon and Asparagus
- 4 oz. of Wild Atlantic Salmon
- 3-4 oz. of Asparagus
- Clove Garlic
- 1 tsp. Lemon Juice
- Ground Pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Arrange asparagus spears on aluminum foil and top with salmon.
- Mix the extra ingredients (garlic, lemon juice, ground pepper) in a bowl to make a paste.
- Spread the paste on top of the salmon.
- Cut another piece of foil to cover everything and fold up the sides.
- Place on a cooking sheet and bake for 30 minutes.
Strawberry Spinach Salad
- 1 – 1½ Cups Spinach
- Boneless, Skinless Chicken
- 1-2 teaspoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Fresh strawberries
- Ground Pepper (to taste)
- Grill chicken for 12-15 minutes and slice in small pieces.
- Slice strawberries to the desired size.
- Add strawberries and spinach to a medium bowl.
- Place chicken slices on top.
Healthy Flat Pancakes
- 100g plain flour
- 2 eggs
- 300ml semi-skimmed milk
1-2 tbsp of Peanut Butter
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil, plus extra for frying
- pinch salt
Whisk the milk, eggs, sunflower oil in a large bowl until combined. Add the flour and salt; whisk until the batter is smooth, with no lumps.
Heat a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat; lightly brush with oil. Add 1/4 cup batter; swirl the skillet to coat the bottom with a thin layer of the batter. Cook until set on top and lightly browned around the edge, about 1 1/2 minutes. Gently lift and flip the pancake with a rubber spatula; cook until just browned on the other side, about 15 more seconds. Transfer to a plate and repeat with the remaining batter.
- 1-2 teaspoons of Chia seeds
- 2-5 oz of Pumpkin Puree
- Mix all ingredients in a large blender.
- Pour the desired amount in a waffle iron.
- Cook waffle entirely through.
Mango Chicken Over Rice
- Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Mango, Scallions, Steamed Rice
- 1 onion
- 1 tsp. Basil Leaves
- ¼ tsp. White Pepper
- 1½ tsp. Lime Juice
- Cube chicken and mango and slice scallions; set aside.
- Heat a large frying pan over high heat. Add oil and swirl to coat pan.
Cook chicken with spices until browned.
- Add mango, lime juice, and half the onions.
- Cook, stirring often until mango starts to soften and releases juices.
- Serve over rice with remaining onions and basil sprinkled on top.
Shrimp and Quinoa Salad
- 4 oz. of Fresh Shrimp
- 2 tbsp. of Avocado
- 3 oz. of Quinoa
- 4 oz. Cherry Tomatoes
- 3 tsp. Lemon Juice
- Cook shrimp in the desired method.
- Cook quinoa.
- Toss cooked quinoa and shrimp together in a large bowl.
- Add lettuce and slice avocado.
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and lemon juice.
Greek Yogurt Parfait
- 4 oz. Greek Yogurt
- 1 tsp. Chia Seeds
- 4 oz. Granola
- Mixed Berries of choice
- Fill ¼ glass with mixed berries.
- Layer with Greek yogurt.
- Add another layer of mixed berries. Cover with yogurt.
- Top with granola and chia seeds.
Fresh Tuna Sandwich
- 4 oz. of Fresh Tuna
- 2 tsp. of Low-Fat Mayonnaise
- 3 oz. of Whole Wheat Bread
- Kosher Salt & Black Pepper
- Dill relish
- Poach tuna in salted water for 3-4 minutes until cooked through.
- Flake and pull apart and place in large bowl. Combine with mayonnaise,
dill relish, salt, and pepper.
- Serve on whole wheat bread.
Crock-Pot Turkey Chili
- 4 oz. of Ground Turkey
- 2 tsp of Avocado
- Red Bell Peppers
- Organic Tomatoes
- ½ Garlic Clove (diced)
- 1 tsp. Dried Oregano
- 1 tsp. Ground Cumin
- ½ tsp. Chili Powder
- Chop peppers, zucchini, and onion; diced tomatoes.
- In a medium pan, cook ground turkey until brown.
- Place remaining ingredients and turkey into crock-pot.
- Cook on high for two hours, then reduce heat to low. Cook for 4-5 hours.
- Top with diced avocado.
Simply Citrus Spinach Salad
Cabbage Chicken Salad
• 1 tsp. extra-virgin olive oil
• 1 tsp. rice wine vinegar
• 1 tsp. fresh lemon juice
• Himalayan pink salt and fresh ground pepper (to taste)
• 1/4 cup cooked brown rice and quinoa mix
• 3 oz. grilled boneless, skinless chicken breast
• 1 cup green and red cabbage mix, shredded
• 1/4 cup carrots, shredded
1. Combine olive oil, rice vinegar and lemon juice in a small bowl. Whisk to blend.
2. Season with salt and pepper; mix well and set aside.
3. Combine cabbage and carrots in a large bowl; drizzle with half of the dressing and toss gently.
4. Layer rice and quinoa mix with cabbage and carrot mix; top with sliced chicken. Drizzle the rest of the dressing on top.
Quinoa and Lentil Salad
• 1/4 cup dry quinoa
• 1/4 cup dry lentils
• 2 oz. light Jarlsberg cheese, diced
• 1/2 cup edamame
• 1 tsp. black olives, sliced
• 1 small Persian cucumber, diced
• Handful cherry tomatoes, halve
• 2 tsp. red onion, thinly sliced
• 1 tsp. capers
• Parsley, coarsely choppedDressing:
• 2 tsp. red wine vinegar
• 1 tsp. olive oil
• Dash of salt and pepper (to taste)Directions:
1. Marinate the red onion and capers in dressing for at least 30 minutes or until onion is soft.
2. Cook quinoa and lentils according to package instructions.
3. Cut up all the vegetables and cheese.
4. Combine all the ingredients together; can be served on a bed of leafy greens.
Mediterranean Mix Up Salad
• Chopped dates (5—female, 8—male, depending on size)
• 1/2 beefsteak tomato, chopped 1/2 cucumber, sliced and quartered
• 2–3 Tbsp. peach white balsamic vinegar
Wedge Salad with Bay Shrimp & Balsamic Reduction
• 1/4 head of iceberg lettuce
• 2 oz. cooked bay shrimp
• 1 piece uncured turkey bacon
• 1/4 cup chopped cherry tomatoes
• 1 tsp. finely chopped red onion (optional)
• 2 tsp. balsamic vinegar
• 1/4 cup 2% yogurt
• 1/2 oz. crumbled blue cheese
• 1/2 tsp. no-salt seasoning
• Juice of 1/2 lemon
• Pinch of sea salt, pepper
1. Wash and cut lettuce into 2 wedges. Set aside to drain.
2. Season shrimp with lemon juice (optional).
3. Mix dressing ingredients together in small bowl. If using red onion, add half the onion to dressing; save rest for garnish.
4. Simmer balsamic vinegar on the stove over medium-high heat. Bring to boil and watch carefully that it doesn’t burn. Let it reduce until you can coat the back of a spoon and draw a line. Turn off heat and let cool; it will thicken a little more.
5. Cook bacon to crisp and cut into bacon bits.
6. Assemble salad. Top with dressing, add bay shrimp and bacon bits and finish with balsamic reduction on top.